The new year is here, and after all that shopping you likely did in December, you may be looking forward to giving your credit card and PayPal account a little break. But January is an excellent month to bag deals like winter apparel or early Valentine’s Day gifts. Here is a list of the best things to buy in January:
- discounted fitness equipment to help you with your ‘get fit’ New Year’s resolution: last year stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Target, Sears, and NordicTrack offered discounts of 25% to 50% on select sporting and fitness goods in January;
- winter apparel: last January some of the most popular sales during that time included discounts from Nordstrom, Target, Banana Republic, and Columbia. Sales went as high as 70% off select items (at Amazon), with most discounts around 40% or 50% off, plus additional discounts on clearance items;
- Valentine’s Day Gifts: fortunately, retailers will continue to provide some amazing sitewide discounts from Swarovski and Blue Nile, each cutting 50% to 60% off select items;
- Christmas Decor: try to think ahead and stock up for next year! Last year, we saw tons of post-Christmas decor clearances from Home Depot, Sears, Lowe’s, Kmart, Target, Crate and Barrel, Pier 1 Imports, and more. Most cut up to 70% off the seasonal inventory, with some going as high as 89%;
- wearables: experts say wearable gadgets such as Apple Watch will really explode this year.
Enjoy January shopping and remember: there are no boundaries with Parcl - you can shop at any shop in the world and order delivery to your country!)