Communication was excellent, fast and adequate. Price was on the higher side, but in the end it was definitely worth it for the service I got, the quality of the packaging and the excellent state in which the product arrived at my door.
- review about RS Logistics, forwarder from United Kingdom
Melia was great, she got my son his Addias basketball shoes the same day of request ! She personally shopped and shipped the shoes within a week! She is the best in Canada I will definitely use her services in the future ! Thanks again Melia
- review about Meliawati Meliawati, forwarder from Canada
This forwarder provides excellent service, and he's extremely professional. Replies quickly and able to provide creative solutions. Highly recommended, you can sleep well and your package will be carefully be taken care of. Will definitely use again.
- review about ShipIT Worldwide LLC, forwarder from United States
If you are a true beauty lover from the UK, you should have definitely heard of Ulta - a US-based beauty retailer and the premier destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products and salon services. If you haven’t, check out what these beauty bloggers have to say about Ulta:
If after watching these videos you rushed to Google to try and find the Ulta store in the UK, we have bad news for you: Ulta does not have a store in the UK, nor does it ship to the UK. Frustrating, right? While most UK beauty lovers complain about not having Sephora in the UK, many of them lament over the absence of Ulta, because the retailer offers not only its own exclusive Ulta Beauty Collection, but also a wide range of American-only makeup brands such as:
Wet n Wild
Bumble and bumble
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Dose Of Colors
Elizabeth and James Nirvana
TONYMOLY and many others.
Luckily, we have found a few ways to get makeup products offered by Ulta in the UK.
Ulta Beauty in the UK
Even though there’s no such thing as Ulta Makeup UK store, we found a few other retailers, which sell some of the American beauty products in the UK:
-eBay - here you will find a limited range of Ulta Beauty and other brands’ products (to see specific brands, click on the ‘See all’ option next to the Brand filter):
- Beautylish- a US-based makeup store shipping to the majority of international destinations including the UK. By the way, they claim to offer free shipping to the UK for all orders over $35.
- Esebelle Beauty - even though this website is less convenient (for example, the catalog page doesn’t have Brand or Price filters), you can use a Search tool to find many US makeup brands including Ulta and order delivery to the UK:
- Amazon.co.uk - it’s not that easy to browse US brands here, so the best thing to do is to browse the Ulta store first, and then search for specific products through Amazon’s search tool. You can also go to Amazon’s All Brands page and search for the brand you need. Although we couldn’t find Ulta Beauty products there, we managed to find some really worthy brands mentioned at the beginning of this post.
Unfortunately, all these retailers offer a very limited range of fantastic products you can find on the official Ulta website. But what if you want something from Ulta US, but can’t get it delivered to the UK? Fret not, there is a way to get your Ulta beauty buys shipped to your UK address! Read on to find out how.
Ulta UK Shipping
Even though Ulta does not offer shipping to the UK, you can still get your hands on any makeup item using a package forwarding service. This is how it works:
1 - go to Ulta and browse products and brands you like (tip here: copy links to all products you want to buy and paste them in a separate document),
3 - a package forwarder based in the US will help you buy and ship your Ulta products to the UK (it is simple - Ulta obviously ships within America, so the forwarder will receive and re-ship your package to you).
What’s great about this method is that you will be able to enjoy all Ulta discounts, coupons and special offers as if you lived in the US. Just let the forwarder know if you want to apply a special coupon or code to your order, and they’ll help you save money. By the way, there are a few other ways to save on shopping at Ulta (that’s handy, since you’ll have to spend extra money on international shipping):
International shipping might cost you around $30-50, so in addition to saving money at the store, it’s good to shop in bulk and order as many items as you might need (for yourself or your family, friends, colleagues, etc.). If you are concerned about the way shipping companies handle packages, ask your forwarder to reinforce the packaging.
Hope you found this post useful. If you did, share it with your friends!
Do you like this post?
4 votes, average: 5 out of 5
Thanks for reading!
Hey, but don't keep this article a secret - share it with your friends!
It’s a pity you didn’t like the article
Please tell us what’s wrong with it. Be specific, and we’ll do our best to make the necessary changes