How to work with Parcl for forwarders
Joining Parcl as a forwarder lets you help improve online shopping experience for customers from all over the world, all while you make some money and learn new things in the process. Here are the easy steps that will get you to your first Parcl order:
- 1) Register
Go to Parcl.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Become a forwarder".
Our registration process is pretty straightforward. Just specify your company (or individual) name, location, email address and password for logging in and whether you are an individual or a business.
- 2) Confirm email address
Once you complete the registration form and hit the 'Register' button, the confirmation page will show a link to 'Activate your account'.
Click that link to have an activation message sent to you via email.
Check your mailbox and click the link to confirm your account.
Now you can log into your account on Parcl.com and proceed to the next step.
- 3) Complete profile
Click on 'My Parcl' and fill in the essential information that will allow you to receive delivery requests, make offers and process shipments. You will need to provide the following details:
- Your package center/warehouse location, so shoppers can send you delivery requests and better understand taxes and policies. This can even be your home address, if you are an individual working from home.
- Countries you can deliver packages to
- Carriers and delivery methods you can use to ship packages
- Documents to help verify your company or individual identity
- PayPal Merchant ID or security keys to allow receiving payments directly from shoppers
All this is essential information that's needed to ensure secure transactions and the best service quality for forwarders and shoppers alike. Providing this information now will help you save time and process orders seamlessly in the future.
- 4) View delivery requests
Once you complete the steps described above, you can start receiving delivery requests and processing shipments. There are two types of delivery requests within Parcl:
- Private requests are sent by the shopper to a forwarder directly. You get an email notification of such requests and are expected to take action, such as make an offer or decline the request.
- Public requests are published by the shopper for any forwarder to bid on. You can browse through public requests on parcl.com and decide whether you want to make an offer on any of them. You will also receive notifications of requests that match your profile.
- 5) Communicate with your customers
Once you decide to make an offer on a delivery request, you can communicate with the customer directly to work out order details, if needed. Good communication is important for preventing fraud, establishing trust and creating a strong rating-based community. It also helps you learn about and better meet customer needs, as well as set the right prices and deadlines for your delivery services. However, if you feel everything is clear as is and you have no questions for the shopper, you can just proceed with your offer.
- 6) Make your offer
You can specify and adjust delivery conditions when making your offer and negotiating it with the shopper. However, once the shopper accepts your offer, the conditions agreed upon are fixed and cannot be modified.
- 7) Strike a deal and receive payment
If the shopper likes your offer, they will accept it and you will get notified of that. The first thing that will happen after that is payment. The shopper will pay you via PayPal and you will instantly receive the money in your PayPal account, since payments are direct.
- 8) Process shipment
As soon as you get the money, you should start working to complete the order. Here are the main things to keep in mind at this stage:
- Make sure you process the order exactly as was specified in your offer: provide all additional services if any were ordered, use the carrier and shipping method specified and try to meet all deadlines;
- If any issues arise, communicate them to your customer right away and work with them on a solution;
- Work on the order as fast as you can – this way your customer is more likely to be happy and to leave you positive feedback, which in turn will get you more customers in the future.
When the order is in processing, it goes through several stages. Parcl has a system in place to help keep both parties updated on the order status at all times. Order status is displayed at the top when you view order details. Hovering your mouse pointer over the status brings up a hint that explains it in more detail.
- 9) Leave feedback
Once the package is delivered to its final destination, both you and the shopper will be able to rate each other and leave feedback. Don't skip this step! It helps other users decide whom to work with at Parcl and keeps the community open and fair.
The information above should help you start making money with Parcl in no time. If you have any questions remaining, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at PARCL.COM!