Holiday Schedule: Support is available throughout the holidays
2016 is already here and we hope you had a great New Year’s celebration. People in many countries are still on winter break. We are enjoying ours here at Parcl, and we wanted to let you know of our schedule for the first half of January.
The Parcl team has official days off from January 1 through January 3 and from January 7 through January 10. You are welcome to send in your inquiries any time that works best for you, but please keep in mind that we will be able to help you on workdays only. However, if the matter is urgent (i. e. you have problems with payments, another user is violating community rules, etc.), we will look into it as soon as possible, as we’ll be checking emails throughout the holidays.
And as usual we have a shopping tip for you. The new year is here, and after all that shopping you likely did in December, you may be looking forward to giving your credit card and PayPal account a little break. But January is an excellent month to bag deals like winter apparel or early Valentine's Day gifts. Here is a list of the best things to buy in January:
- discounted fitness equipment to help you with your ‘get fit’ New Year’s resolution: last year stores like Dick's Sporting Goods, Target, Sears, and NordicTrack offered discounts of 25% to 50% on select sporting and fitness goods in January;
- winter apparel: last January some of the most popular sales during that time included discounts from Nordstrom, Target, Banana Republic, and Columbia. Sales went as high as 70% off select items (at Amazon), with most discounts around 40% or 50% off, plus additional discounts on clearance items;
- Valentine's Day Gifts: fortunately, retailers will continue to provide some amazing sitewide discounts from Swarovski and Blue Nile, each cutting 50% to 60% off select items;
- Christmas Decor: try to think ahead and stock up for next year! Last year, we saw tons of post-Christmas decor clearances from Home Depot, Sears, Lowe's, Kmart, Target, Crate and Barrel, Pier 1 Imports, and more. Most cut up to 70% off the seasonal inventory, with some going as high as 89%;
- wearables: experts say wearable gadgets such as Apple Watch will really explode this year.
Please send your inquiries to us at email@example.com, through our Twitter page (https://twitter.com/ParclDelivers) or our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ParclDelivers). Have a wonderful winter break, if you are still on it!